Brand Ambassador (Desert Hot Springs)
QR Code Link to This Post
compensation: $20 an hour
employment type: part-time
***PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME ALONG WITH A HEAD SHOT***
***CHECK US OUT AT WWW.LAKUSH.COM***
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Los Angeles Kush is an established company with an award-winning product line and a well-known brand. You will receive extensive support from our account management and marketing teams, providing you with all the tools you need to build a successful career in the cannabis industry.
We are seeking a professional, reliable, enthusiastic person to join our growing company. In this role, you will serve as the face and voice of Los Angeles Kush, build brand recognition, and successfully promote our products. You will communicate and engage with customers, both online and offline(in-person), in meaningful ways to increase our company’s brand awareness and add generate new sales opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend in-store events at dispensaries to promote product line, specials and brand awareness for potential new customers.
- Act as the “face of the brand” within a set territory (Ex: Desert Hot Springs) representing the brand and company in a positive and professional manner.
- Maintain a high level of product and brand knowledge to clearly communicate and engage with potential customers.
- Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about our products/services online effectively (e.g. social media)
- Work trade shows as a spokesperson to network and build trusting relationship with potential customers or vendors.
- Utilize word-of-mouth marketing techniques, such as referral incentive programs.
- Follow event procedures and compliance.
- Present a professional and positive appearance at all times.
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product departments regarding customers insights, inquiries and questions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have valid California driver’s license and reliable vehicle, this position will require travel.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Knowledge or experience in the Cannabis Industry and culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or relevant field. (Preferred not recommended )
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter, Influencer or another similar role (preferred)
- Ability to present an engaging, energetic, and approachable positive attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great products.