AV Tech Operator: The AV Tech Operator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to: operation of simple break-out rooms, set up and strike of LCD projectors, and set up and operation of 8-16 channel analog audio consoles, basic video switcher/scalers, static lighting consoles for basic stage wash and presenter support with basic PowerPoint editing.
QR Code Link to This Post
AV Tech Floater: The AV Tech Floater assumes the same responsibilities as the AV Tech Operator, but is not dedicated to one room. This position is recommended for rooms that do not require an AV Tech Operator.
AV Tech Set/Strike: The AV Tech Set/Strike is primarily used for the setting of meeting rooms, exhibits, basic audio, lighting, and video equipment. The AV Tech Set/Strike technicians should not be utilized in specific departments, such as the A2, L2 or V2 positions. The AV Tech Set/Strike can be utilized in all show environments.
Experienced AV Tech Set Strike and AV Tech Floaters and Operators: Video Tech Services (VTS) is the nation's premier labor provider for live corporate conventions, trade shows and events, and is currently looking for experienced (minimum 2 years) and qualified Audio Visual Technicians. At VTS, our meticulous attention to detail shows in the outcome of each project. We do it right, the first time and every time.
Must have experience in the following areas:
• General AV technician who operates or floats simple break-out room sets and exhibit floors, services end clients and presenters, ensures smooth meeting flow, and assists with break-out rooms, re-sets, and strikes.
• You must have at least 2 years' experience working in live audio visual corporate events . Related experience (i.e. movies/television, sports, Rock & Roll Touring) is not applicable .
• Video Tech Services only recruits qualified, experienced, team players with a positive attitude for independent contract work only.
• Strong customer services skills are a must.
• This work requires the ability to travel to various job locations in your city. Accordingly, reliable transportation is a must.
• If you are not reliable or able to arrive on time, please do not apply.
• Due to the volume of resumes we receive, it would be helpful if you included a list of equipment with which you have experience working with.
• Please put "PALM SPRINGS TECHS" in The Subject Line of Your E-mail.
Job Type: Contract