Polk Audio TSi-200 Bookshelf Speakers - Hi-Gloss Black
Includes: 1pr New In Box/Sealed
- bass-reflex (ported) design
- frequency response 50-24,000 Hz (-3dB
- )handles 20-150 watts
- 1" Dynamic Balance® silk dome tweeter
- dual 5-1/4" polycarbonate woofers
- sensitivity 89 dB
- 5-way binding post terminals
- woodgrain vinyl finish with piano black top plate
---The Bookshelf Speaker with the Heart of a Tower Speaker---
In your small to midsize room, consider a bookshelf loudspeaker that can sit on a shelf or a stylish stand and deliver the same powerful impact and wide dynamic range as a tower without overwhelming the decor. The TSi200 is a the perfect introduction to audiophile-grade bookshelf speaker performance, in an elegant design, at a rational price.
●Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with three-quarter-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
●Beautiful pewter accents, a high gloss piano-finish black top plate and your choice of stylish black or cherry wood-grain finishes make TSi speakers a part of your decor.
●Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
● Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
●TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry, for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
● Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
●Durable, efficient, and tuned with our Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polymer cones produce smooth, natural sound.
● Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to our critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speaker's overall dynamics.
●All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
● Our high efficiency design results in sound that's spacious and clear, warm and realistic, when combined with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver.
●Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components, like mylar bypass capacitors, to extend response in the higher, more detail-oriented frequencies.
● Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers