compensation: Starting at $13 with increases based on performance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Interested in the Legal Field?
We are a legal support service that assists law firms, businesses and individuals manage documents related to legal matters. We provide services such as filing documents at court, recording documents with the county recorder and service of process.
We currently have an entry level position open that includes on the job training.
Legal experience helpful but not required.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
* Sorting and filing legal documents
* Data entry
* Pick up and deliver documents to/from local law firms and businesses
* File documents at the local court houses (Palm Springs & Indio)
* Record documents at the local county clerks office.
* Hours 9 - 6 Monday thru Friday
* 18 y/o
* Reliable economical insured vehicle (Driving is required)
* Smart phone
* Some experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
* Ability to work well with others and a "Can do" attitude
* Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
* Must be extremly dependable, punctual and honest
* Pass background investigation (DOJ)
* Pass drug screen
Great opportunity for the right candidate!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers