GSG Protective Services is a regional security firm that provides high quality, full-service, security in the Southwest, Central and Northeast United States.
GSGPS specializes in 6 divisions: physical security, protective services, consulting, investigations, technology and training. Our expert leadership team has decades in experience and our company values are: professionalism, respect, open communication, training & education, empowerment, customer service and teamwork.
Job Skills / Requirements
GSG Protective Services is seeking Armed Security Officers to work at a cultivation site near the Desert Hot Springs, CA area.
Security officers may be assigned to different posts as needed, qualified candidates will have a professional appearance and demeanor. This is an ideal security position with the opportunity for advancement.
Armed candidates must possess the following:
- Valid Guard Card
- Weapons Permit
- Baton Permit
- Chemical Weapons Certification
- Ownership of personal weapon
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Being alert at assigned post at all times to ensure personal safety, irrelevant of working environment
- Collaborating with all GSG Protective Services staff, disregarding job title or rank
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance irrelevant of assigned post
- Monitoring various activities on and around assigned post
- Practice all safety rules and procedures, at assigned post, as established by GSG Protective Services to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Reporting of activities and irregularities by submitting a daily activity report (DAR)
Information on (DAR) need to include: observations, unusual occurrences, presence of unauthorized persons on property, equipment and or property damage, and theft
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (Any)
State Reg. Guard Card
State Firearms Permit
Tear Gas Certificate
Additional Information / Benefits
GSG Protective Services is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide the best workplace to attract and retain the best people. We recognize that a positive work environment, competitive salary, stable benefits and career development are all key components to the well-being of our GSG Team & growth.
Current benefits at GSGPS: health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, group term life insurance (GTL), 401K plan, vacation, sick paid time off (STO), employee recognition programs, and training opportunities.
Additional benefits & resources: life skills courses, career & work courses, support & resource classes, child care and work transportation assistance programs.
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Criminal Background Check
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers