compensation: Commission based employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Founded in 2013, Sonostics, Inc. (www.sonostics.com) focuses on the non-invasive, non-pharmacologic treatment of secondary heart failure, which results in the pooling of fluids in the lower body and reduced venous return to the heart. Extensive research and ten years of clinical studies conducted by MIT graduate Dr. Kenneth McLeod, Ph.D. led to the creation of the innovative HeartPartner.
The HeartPartner is unique in that it exercises your secondary heart muscles -- the soleus muscles in your lower legs -- to improve conditions caused by poor circulation. Acting as the "pacemaker for your secondary hearts", the HeartPartner's targeted vibration technology works to reduce lower limb fluid pooling that can cause symptoms such as chronic fatigue, dizziness, blurred vision, cognitive dysfunction, as well as swelling of the legs and feet and varicose veins.
The Regional Distributor will oversee a geographic territory and will open-up consumer sales and distribution opportunities in that region. MLM or Direct Sales experience is highly desired
• Manage all regional, direct consumer sales efforts
• Consistently increase revenue, public exposure and education of our technology
• Drive regional sales initiatives, incentives, and promotions
• Oversee and manage distributor issues as they arise in region
• Work with other distributors in your region to grow their organizations
• Manage the organization and execution of meetings, presentations, and electronic communication to increase enrollment and provide distributor training and education
• Manage region independently and show initiative in sales activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3-5 years' sales experience in the Direct Sales, alternative medicine, holistic health care products, MLM, or Network Marketing industry required
• Proven track record of growing sales
• Excellent relationship building, presentation, and communications skills
• Ability to facilitate feedback, promote cooperation, and identify and solve problems in a timely manner
• Proven track record inspiring and motivating others, empowering autonomy, and making hard decisions
• Strong work ethic, self-starter, accountable, and cost consciousness
If you'd like to be part of a great team, are ready to take on a challenge and make a difference within our company, email me today at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest and for reading this ad! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers