We are a Pharmaceutical Distributor located in Palm Springs, looking for an inside sales rep.
***EXISTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEDICAL OFFICES/SURGERY CENTERS/HOSPITALS IS A PLUS***
If you enjoy developing mutually positive relationships with customers, are comfortable speaking on the phone and communicating via email, this job is for you.
Customer Service experience is a plus, sales experience is NOT a requirement.
***INCLUDE WHY YOU ARE THE BEST CANIDATE FOR THIS JOB - DO NOT JUST SEND A RESUME***
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-2pm, Friday's are optional, depending on customer base and work demand.
Base pay: $15.00/hour PLUS commission.
90 day probationary period.
401k available after probationary period.
PREVIOUS PHONE EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS - FLUENT ENGLISH IS A MUST
THIS IS NOT A TEMPORARY JOB, WE ARE LOOKING FOR LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT
The Sales Representative is responsible for building relationships with individuals and companies in the community in order to sell the company's products and services and reach internal sales goals. This position will also contribute to developing and implementing sales strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Creating awareness and demand for the company products and services
• Identifying potential opportunities and effectively communicating benefits and opportunities available to meet needs and interests
• Maintaining communications with internal personnel to ensure efforts are in line with objectives
• Identifying prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing customers, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
• Calling on prospective customers, providing technical and administrative product information and quoting appropriate customer prices
• Maintaining all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
• Monitoring market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
• Negotiating details of contracts and payments
• Consulting with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
• Performing other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
• Flexible, creative, and able to work in a non-structured developing work environment
• Demonstrated capacity to think "outside the box", communicate and motivate customers on the company's products, programs and new ideas
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral/written communication skills, including well-developed presentation skills
• Excellent customer relationship skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers