SUMMARY: Provide customers with efficient and effective service to exceed expectations while promoting products and services to meet their needs.
QR Code Link to This Post
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greet customers in a friendly manner; determine customer needs, and how to exceed their expectations.
• Deliver exceptional customer service through customer engagement and quality product delivery.
• Be knowledgeable of products and services offered and properly promote them to customers.
• Identify customer needs and offer additional services which could benefit them.
• Receive, sort and place mail in mailboxes accurately.
• Record all sales transactions daily and accurately in Point of Sale (POS) system.
• Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and products.
• Receive and prepare documents for printing.
• Operate all other software packages.
• Receive and process packages for shipping, including lifting and weighing packages, accessing shipment manifesting software and generating labels. May require retrieving packages for customer vehicle's when requested.
• Process and document damaged shipments, late and lost package claims.
• Assist in merchandising the store, including: stocking shelves with product ensuring clean and orderly appearance of product, informing appropriate personnel of inventory levels for re-ordering supplies.
• Perform end of day duties: reconciliation of cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, and all other transactions accurately and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Operate copiers, fax machines, binding equipment and all other office machines in a safe, efficient and productive manner. Help customers operate office machines located in retail area.
• General housekeeping duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions on their job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: 6 months - 2 years of customer service and sales experience in a retail environment. Point of Sale and computer experience is highly desirable. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Software or ability to learn new software is highly desirable.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain harmonious relationships with customers and co-workers, in person and over the phone. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly. Ability to stand for extended periods of time. Manual hand dexterity required to operate Point of Sale, copiers and binding machinery, packaging tools, and complete customer paperwork.
SUBMISSION: Please submit a resume and short cover letter for this position.