compensation: D.O.E. ; health Insurance (medical; dental and Vision) for you and your family employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Troubleshoot slot machines and other gaming and nongaming related equipment. Perform repairs to correct minor mechanical, electrical and electronic failures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Properly diagnose faulty equipment. Attain a working knowledge of how to read and understand electronic schematics.
• Safely and effectively, operate shop tools including hand tools, soldering equipment and electronic test equipment including ohm, power supplies, etc.
• Maintains proper documentation on department logs, MICS, etc.
• Consistently uses machine entry procedures to proactively identify or prevent future equipment problems.
• Complete machine moves and other projects as assigned.
• Respond to machine calls in a timely manner. (Within 3 minutes)
• Requires some knowledge of Slot Accounting, player tracking, and progressive systems.
• Gaming machine systems maintenance.
• Follow policies and procedures as they relate to technical operations.
• Provide exceptional customer service to customers and employees when performing job duties and conduct oneself in a professional and business-like manner to reflect Red Earth Casino’s high standards of excellence.
• Investigate player complaints and machine malfunctions. Assist all customers as needed.
• Monitor and correct minor machine malfunctions, including changing paper.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Must learn, comprehend and comply with all Casino policies and procedures, MICS, Gaming Regulations and Title 31 requirements.
• Interpersonal skills, to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
• Ability to work effectively with casino staff.
• Knowledge of all slot and gaming equipment.
• Ability to work under extreme pressure and levels of stress.
• Ability to use a 2-way radio.
• Ability to check last games and last bills on several different manufacturers of slot machines.
• Ability to follow instruction given by supervisors.
• Ability to move heavy equipment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Direct experience in organizational development.
• Knowledge of a 24-hour, 7 day a week operation.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Proficiency in MS Office is preferred but not required.
• Employment is contingent upon a favorable outcome of a background investigation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); At least 1 years of Slot Technician experience required.
Casino Experience required.
Computer and electronics background preferred but not required.
Establish procedures for the effective implementation of Slot Manager's directives. Skill in effectively, communicating information through verbal and written correspondence to employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public, including writing reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals.
Work with mathematical concepts such as probability, fractions, percentages and ratios to practical solutions. Have the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Analyze and solve complex management problems having non-standard solutions. Successfully solving practical problems and dealing with situations where only limited standardization exists. Identifying, resolving, administrative and customer problems under pressure conditions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGULATIONS:
• Gaming license issued by the Tribal Gaming Agency
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Frequently involves sedentary work: exerting up to 10 pounds of force and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
• Occasionally involves light work: exerting up to 20 pounds of force and/or up to 10 pounds of force and/or negligible amount of force to move objects.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Constantly requires the ability to give and receive detailed information through verbal communication.
• Constantly requires verbally expressing or exchanging ideas of important instructions accurately, loudly, or quickly.
• Constantly requires working with fingers rather than the whole hand or arm.
• Constantly requires repetitive movement of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
• Often requires walking or moving about to accomplish tasks.
• Occasionally requires standing and/or sitting for sustained periods.
• Occasionally requires ascending or descending stairs or ramps using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
• Occasionally requires raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally.
• Occasionally requires stooping which entails the use of the lower extremities and back muscles. Infrequently requires crouching.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to tobacco smoke, moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
In accordance with the Indian Preference Act of 1934 (25 U.S.C. 472). When filling vacancies priority in selection will be given to Indian candidates who present proof of eligibility for Indian preference.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers